I’m getting quite a bit of very good feedback from users that are organizing regattas with handicaps.
In this fix release I fixed adding competitors, that are not in 1-Design fleets, after there are already finished races.
And removed a warning on deleting competitors when they don’t have real scores, but just DNC and such.
Fixed a bug with propagating changed handicaps to other competitors with the same boat type and Spi setting
Fixed an issue with changing Texel rating handicaps
Fixed a problem with duplicate class names when finishing. Please make sure there are no duplicate class names in your regatta, the search is case insensitive. When finishing the system may find the wrong class
Experimental: Made it possible to import the Manage2Sail excel format without renaming all your column names. Some columns need to be combined by hand.
5.01.06.01, 5.01.06.02 and 5.01.06.03
There was still an issue with entering dates, ZW now presents a date in your regional data format, but accepts slightly other formats.
- Fixed a few issues with switching competitors back and forth to the ‘Not a competitor’ fleet
- Centered compact HTML output
- Added Rule A5.3 text to results output, when activated on the ‘General’ options form
- Improved handling of the folder where regatta output is saved to, it won’t change if you change the regatta name, but you can change it yourself on the second tab of the ‘General’ options form
- On special request I added the ‘Compact’ option to HTML output so ZW will generate HTML in the more compact ZW4 manner.
- Put in some more intelligence to better fix regattas that were saved incorrectly in the past
- Quicker loading of larger amounts of classes and countries
- Improved date handling more, I hope it’s better than before
- Fixed a small issue when deleting a contestant.