This weekend I started working again on ZW 5 with fresh enthousiasm!
I left off a few months ago when I was working on the subfields. Got stuck a bit then, which bugged me a little all summer, but this weekend I made great progress. Almost done, finishing up some loose ends and still some testing to do. Next sub-project is entering finish scores.
To be honest, when I started this I didn’t think it would take me (at least) two winters to rebuild this amazing program. That was a bit naive, but had I known I still would have done it. It’s a great challenge. All the more respect for what Leo created.
So, thanks for your patience. I will try to post an update every now and then. In the meanwhile I’m working hard to get a beta version out somewhere in the next half year. No promises 😄